Naksha greens empowers each and every individual for a healthier nation with knowledge, with empowerment of natural food.
We help to harvest natural vegetables, flowers and medicinal herbs without chemical and pesticides by providing all the information, support with right amount of time and minimal investment.
We provide end to end solution to terrace garden for your daily needs with growbags, pots, seeds, manure, tools and automated irrigation.
The most incredible gift all of us are blessed with is our priceless body and individual gift of health. Logically each of us should have made it an absolute priority to keep our health in perfect condition. Unfortunately in reality most of us take this gift for granted and don’t show it the respect it deserves. Now we seek to make a change we hope to help you appreciate your health and kick start your journey of health living.
Objective: Naksha provides service to the community and nature with growth of business
Motivation: Team work and innovative ideas
Strategic focal points: focusing on customers, shaping change, striving for excellence
Strengths: Innovation, outstanding quality, global presence
Values: Future and result focus, responsibility and sustainability, openness and trust fairness, reliability and legality, credibility, diversity
Supply organic food nation and export across all the country, creating green in every home with growing infrastructure and technology. Becoming the world leader in the organic farming and food supply
Brahmi is actually a medicinal herb that grows in the fields and is a powerhouse of nutrients.Its known as ondelaga / thimare in kannada and Vallarai in Tamil.It has been extensively used in Ayurveda.
It is said that Brahmi leaves when consumed early morning in empty stomach boosts memory power and intelligence level.
It has many other medicinal values like it helps in growth of nerve cells,helps in the cure of epilepsy,helps in hair growth when added to hair oil,helps in decreasing dandruff,helps in curing certain skin infections,improves digestive capacity etc.
Brahmi Leaves with stems - 1 cup
Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
Urad dal / black gram - 1 1/2 tsp
Chana Dal / Bengal Gram - 1 tsp
Dry Red chillies - 4-6
Hing - a pinch
Curry Leaves - few
Tamarind - grape size
Coconut oil - 1-2 tsp
1.Clean and wash brahmi leaves
2.Take a kadai / frying pan. Add urad dal, chana dal, red chillies ,curry leaves and hing. Fry them in oil till urad dal n chana dal turns golden brown in color.Allow it to cool
3.Transfer roasted masala to a blender / mixer. Add salt , tamarind , coconut and brahmi leaves. Grind to a smooth consistency by adding little water.
4.Transfer to a serving bowl. Goes well with hot rice / dosa / idly / adai / Karnataka style rotti
1. Take any used flower pot with holes at the bottom for drainage and aeration. Put a layer of coconut husk (or other material like cork) that decomposes more slowly at the bottom to prevent too much moisture coming out of the pot. Cover with a layer of soil about 5 cm thick.
2. Put all your kitchen waste for the day over this soil.
3. Cover the waste well with soil.
4. You can start all over again with another layer of waste the next day
5. And repeat by completely covering with another layer of soil. This will ensure there are minimal flies and smell. As you keep layering waste and soil alternately, you will have to stir the contents once or twice a week to ensure proper aeration.
6. Always keep the pot covered with a metal lid or thick cardboard or old rags of carpet. I tend to use metal because it’s waterproof and I can control the amount of moisture in the pot better when it’s exposed to sun and rain.